Cindy Morrow found a female Painted Bunting in El Paso County today at
feeders at a public library.  Several people were able to see it today and
get photos, some of which are already on eBird.

Diana Beatty
El Paso County

--

******

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said
*Gandalf*, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for
them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is
given us.”