Cold and breezy and wet! But It was a fun shorebird day, aided by the
weather. I observed 19 species of shorebirds at Chatfield SP and at Hine
Lake in Robert A. Easton Regional Park, JeffCo. Both locations seemed to
have birds coming and going during the light rain, and then going or
staying when the rain lifted out. The full list of shorebirds is below.
Also lots of teal today, with 338 Blue-winged leading the way from my
checklists.

4 Black-necked Stilt
19 American Avocet
5 Semipalmated Plover
8 Killdeer
1 Whimbrel
9 Marbled Godwit - west of Kingfisher
1 Sanderling - Hine Lake
30 Least Sandpiper
1 Pectoral Sandpiper west of Kingfisher
11 Semipalmated Sandpiper
2 Western Sandpiper - Chatfield Marina Sandspit and Hine L
14 peep sp.
7 Long-billed Dowitcher
1 Wilson's Snipe
36 Wilson's Phalarope
12 Spotted Sandpiper
1 Solitary Sandpiper - Marina Sandspit
17 Greater Yellowlegs
55 Willet - west of Kingfisher and Marina Sandspit
16 Lesser Yellowlegs

A female Chestnut-sided Warbler was at Robert A. Easton.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO