Great to hear about the Evening Grosbeak. Perhaps connected to that
occurrence somehow, I had 5 different flocks of Evening Grosbeaks flying
and feeding near my Ken Caryl Valley home this morning, totalling over 50
birds. This is exceptional for Ken Caryl in May, and generally so to have
multiple flocks here in one morning. Occasional singles or handfuls are
more typical.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO