Hello, Michael.

This should now be fixed in trunk. Thank you for the report.

The support of --with-python had been dropped since the Python version
was determined during run-time since 1.0.5 (even if it had not been
properly documented, sorry for that). The option --with-python is now
restored in trunk to specify the name of the default Python
interpreter. The interpreter can also be changed by passing the option
--python in the command line of spatch.

Note that it is still possible that Fedora 23 and 24 are shipped with
Python versions that have not been tested yet. If such a similar error
is still raised with trunk, would you give me the output of
"python3 --version"?

Thank you again for the report.
--
Thierry.

Michael Stefaniuc (2016/10/11, 13:52 CEST) :