Thanks! That seems to be it indeed. Interestingly, including the
actual path to the real headers with -I didn't fix the issue. I tried
adding other options passed as -D to the compiler in a macro file, in
case that was influencing the parsing, to no avail. So in the end I
indeed went with just defining those to int. Seems to work well! Last
minor cosmetic issue is that it turns `struct a
[space][space][space][space][space][space][space] x` into `struct b
[space] x`, which is easy enough to fix up by hand. (The BSDs do weird
and terrible things with whitespace sometimes.)

Jason