Nice work! I did some review on the pull request. For me the fundamental
things that need to happen before merging this initial implementation are:

 * UX (review by a designer)
 * Monitoring for changes
 * Unit tests
 * Integration tests

Seems like IOMMU Grouups, Topology, USB, and SCSI could be follow up
pull requests ... there are enough fundamentals above that will make
this first Device pull request very big.

Stef