> Does this comment mean that you're currently calling -setDoubleValue: from a
> background thread? That's, AFAIK, not supported. You need to change this,

No, -setDobuleValue called from the main thread. My first idea was
that NSTimer creates another thread, but after
NSLog(@"thread = %@", [NSThread currentThread])
I find out that it is main thread (num = 1, the same num was in -awakeFromNib)

I have my own messages marshalling, but I tried
-performSelectorOnMainThread too. With the same result.

> If you still have this problem, I think that the next step would be for you
> to create a small sample project that reproduces the problem and then
> sending a link to the list so that we can check it out.

Yes, it seems that's my way.... Thank you.