A queue of content to be in each alerts.

I think we've all had this issue.

If there is more than one alert, then have a little number within the alert so
that you know it's alert #n of nn alerts.

And then each OK or Cancel button displays the next alert until they are gone.

Add the alert content to a dictionary and each button as well.  Add the
selector for each button as properties.

As each alert is incremented, it just pages on to the next one until the alert
is dismissed.

Create a little alert manager that is able to handle a queue of alerts and
display them one at a time.