On Dec 18, 2015, at 08:59 , Richard Charles <rcharles...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apple’s frameworks do not have symbols.

IIRC several OS X versions ago, Apple use to release versions of the system
frameworks that included symbols, but this wasn’t very useful because they came
out so much later than the OS itself. I don’t know if they’ve done that for
recent versions. You could look in the developer downloads to find out.

Regarding the original problem (since no one who knew anything jumped in), I
think I’ve seen this complained of occasionally during the last couple of
years. Sometimes it indicates that internal Apple code wasn’t changed when API
was deprecated. It works fine, but as OS versions march on the complaints from
the deprecated API get more insistent.

So it may not be anything to do with your code. The best thing to do is file a
radar and let them tell you not to worry about it.