I just checked to see what happens when visiting your web site at
https://xenonium.com and found on the current latest release of iOS and OS X
under Safari I get a "Cannot Verify Server Identity" alert, so maybe you set it
up wrong, support for that authority is forthcoming, or you get what you pay
for. Some users will say, "Whoa!" and run away fast.
--
Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPhone)
http://www.garywade.com/