On Feb 12, 2016, at 16:23 , Carl Hoefs <newsli...@autonomy.caltech.edu> wrote:

> When I issue the -reloadData, the -tableView:numberOfRowsInSection: callback
> gets invoked. But, it returns the number of rows _before_ the addition.

Whoa. *You* return the number of rows from *your* data model, which you
presumably updated just before calling reloadData. If you’re returning the old
number of rows, you’re doing something wrong.

Also note Michael Swan’s excellent warning, to ensure that you’re calling
reloadData on the main thread.