Some users of my app have reported to me that, despite their Mac being set to
English, the program opens in German (it’s always German, never any other
language). I have never been able to reproduce this on any Mac I’ve tried on.
I’m not sure why the app would open in German. Has anyone here encountered an
issue like this before?

My Xcode project has a development language of English, and uses Base
localization. I’ve never received a bug report like this on any other language,
so my initial thought is that there must be something wrong with my
localization settings, but I don’t see anything out of place.

Anyone have any pointers of things to try first?

P.S.: This is one of the many bug reports I’ve received on the issue:
https://github.com/SevenBits/Mac-Linux-USB-Loader/issues/88