On Mar 5, 2016, at 14:41 , SevenBits <sevenbitst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On which Macs would this be the case? It hasn't happened on any of the ones
> that I've tried. Is there a documentation page anywhere detailing this?

I don’t know. The specific piece of information that would answer this may be
tucked away anywhere, or may not be in the documentation at all.

How did you do the non-English localizations? Did you export a LIFF file?
Whatever you did for those languages, you need to do for English. Most of the
files in those other lproj directories look like they were created by IB, but
IB never created those for English, so I have to assume you never *edited* the
English resources (or imported from LIFF).