The current documentation seems to be well formatted for display on an iPad.
Does anyone have a programming work flow that uses the documentation displayed
on an iPad or iOS device?

I suppose if you are commuting to work riding a train or a bus and want to
review the documentation on your iPad this might work well. This might also
work if the documentation was sitting at your side on an iPad like a book or if
you wanted to read the documentation like you would read a bound book. However
I would be surprised if many programmers have a programming work flow like
this. It is simply too restrictive, slow, and cumbersome when actually coding.

My current workflow has a local copy of OS X 10.9 documentation displayed in
Safari, often using multiple tabs, on a second display. I find this
documentation setup to be very helpful, searchable, inclusive, and productive.

Why is the documentation team going down this bizarre path? Do they really
think we will be programming on iPads some day?

--Richard Charles