Fixing the layout of the documentation doesn't help the core problem, namely,
the way in which it's organized. Each page is so sparse as to be almost
worthless. You have to drill down 2, 3, 4 or more links to find the information
that you want, dragging the reader through page after page...

Why not simply have all the relevant information on the page, where it belongs?

-Carl