For the record, due to Apple's inability to support 3rd party screen
saver seriously, the custom icons for 3rd party screen savers are
displayed incorrectly and differently depending on the OS versions.

So don't spend too much time on getting your screen saver icon to be
pixel perfect. The Desktop and Screen Saver pref pane will always do
its best to ruin it.

--
Packaging Resources - http://s.sudre.free.fr/Packaging.html