> This is how you move towards a solution.
>
> https://developer.apple.com/account/#/feedback-assistant
>
> https://developer.apple.com/account/#/forums

Good luck with that. I've been using OSX/macOS since the Panther days and
quite frankly I don't think Apple cares.

I've submitted dozens of feature requests in the feedback form over the
past decade, never received an answer or saw one realized. Same thing with
the Webkit bugs that I have reported over the years. All are still open and
received very little attention from the devs.

AFAIK Apple's forums are for the community only.