Hi,

It looks like Apple has dropped support for AppleGlot under Catalina. The
latest version (from 2017) will not install on Catalina and links and mentions
to AppleGlot have been removed from their localisation page
(https://developer.apple.com/localization/).

It looks like Apple wants us to use Xcode's localisation tools which is OK but
it doesn't seem to address at all the issue of incremental localization, my app
is already localized in 14 languages and I just need to add the new
strings/nibs and update the changed nibs, not create a localisation from
scratch.

I think that for now I'll switch back to Mojave to build this localisation
using my workflow with AppleGlot but it would be great if I could run AppleGlot
on Catalina, was anyone successful in doing that?
Also, is there some support for incremental localisation using the xcode
localization tools? Maybe I'm missing something here

Thanks,

Eyal Redler
"If Uri Geller bends spoons with divine powers, then he's doing it the hard
way."
--James Randi
www.eyalredler.com