AppleGlot used to work fine for me but I agree, I should move to Base.lproj
etc. But now I need to ship a new version of the app and I can't really afford
to spend the time converting everything to auto-resizing.
I foolishly upgraded to Catalina only this week, and this put me in a very
delicate situation.

Eyal