I’ve got more if you need to desaturate an image, remove all color, tint a
bitmap, as opposed to using tint, this actually makes a new tinted bitmap, find
imageInbundle, create enabled and disabled images from source images and so on.

Sometimes we want to use the actual tint, and other times, if we desaturate an
image and then apply a tint when creating a new image, then we have a new image
that is always that way.

This is iOS specific, and you can save them as you want, but I’ve also got a
save in documents folder as a data, not as image and a load image from docs.

Let me know which ones you might want and I can send them to you offlist.

Cheers,
Alex Zavatone