On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 10:22 PM, John Joyce
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I really don't approve of such things and would like to leave clever
> messages on my own software if it is run on a hackintosh.

So what if you "don't care for such things."  You are setting yourself
up for a major liability when (not if) your code incorrectly detects a
valid machine as a Hackintosh, or you sell your software in a
jurisdiction which does not believe click-through EULAs to be
enforceable.

You are not Apple Legal, don't burden yourself with their responsibilities.

--Kyle Sluder