How do I have an int as a value in a NSMutableDictionary object?

for example:

NSMutableDictionary *myDictionary = [NSMutableDictionary alloc];

int i = 1;

[myDictionary setValue:1 forKey:@"One"];

This causes a compiler warning:

"warning: passing argument 1 of 'setValue:forKey:' makes pointer from integer
without a cast"

It seems like (b/c the type is "id" for the first param) that
NSMutableDictionary wants a pointer.  Well, how do I give it just a plain
integer copy without having the compiler yell at me?  I have been banging my
head on my desk over this silly little thing.

Also, how do I define a non-mutable dictionary of a particular size?  There is
no dictionaryWithCapacity function that I can find in the non-mutable version.
All the examples I can find are not practical (i.e. hardcoding a dictionary at
its creation with random values like @"One", @"Two", etc.).

Thanks!
Matt