On 16 Dec 2008, at 17:17, Geoff Beier wrote:

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Dave <d...@looktowindward.com> wrote:

This has worked wonderfully since MacOS X 10.3.x.

There 10.5.x was released and the above still works BUT, we get 4 or 5
security dialogs.

We just want to suppress all but the first.

You were given this advice last week:

Yes, I know and I took it! Caused more problems, please see all of the email you are copying from.