First off, I tried to read the linked web page, but it appears your style
sheet is causing the left margin to be displayed a couple of words or so to
the left of the visible browser window on Safari and Camino, so it's almost
impossible to read.

Second, you should submit a bug by way of bugreporter.apple.com rather than
by using a product feedback e-mail.  This ensures your issue goes to the
people responsible for fixing the bug rather than to marketing people (I'm
just guessing that's what happens to product feedback e-mail).

Third, I recall while working on Polish internationalization (programming
side) issues with a product six years ago that Apple, at that time, relied
greatly on a particular company in Poland to handle a lot of things
independently of them.  I'm not sure about the whole reporting structure or
responsibilities, but it seemed to me that it was more hands-off than I
would've expected, but I could've been wrong and things may have changed
since then.  Have you also checked out www.apple.com.pl to see if some extra
contact info might be available?  My Polish is not so dobry, so I can't
point out anything in particular.