Then the best thing for you and anyone else experiencing the problem to do
is to write a bug and reference Adam's bug(s).  I'm not privy to such
prioritizations, but Apple does take greater stock in bugs when they are
reported by more than one person.  Now, I don't think they'd respond faster
if the same person reported the same thing MULTIPLE times, but you never
know. ;-)

You're not alone when it comes to having a pet bug that is keeping you from
progressing, but that's the way things work, and the only way to expedite
something is with a tech support incident (bribe), which does cost money
because Apple has to pay their people to divert from other projects to look
at your issue immediately rather than upon their predetermined schedule.

As for Adam's web site (off-topic, but just to complete my points on the
thread), I see nothing on the web page that requires you to shift the
left-most content off the left side of a less-than-1024px-wide browser so
the left side of the page is unavailable; many web sites work quite well
with less than their desired width, and besides, with the greater use of
device independence, an absolute pixel width requirement of 1024 may get you
into trouble.