I recently got a MacBook Pro running Mac OS X 10.6.1 and Xcode 3.2

When I tried to build a project I was working on, I would get an error like this:

warning: class 'MyClass' does not implement the 'NSWindowDelegate' protocol

I was able to eliminate the warning by doing this:

@interface MyClass : NSResponder <NSWindowDelegate>

However when I go to build the same project on my PowerMac G5 running Mac OS X 10.5.8 with Xcode 3.1.3, I now get this compilation error:

error: cannot find protocol declaration for 'NSWindowDelegate'

What is needed so the project will build with no errors or warnings on both platforms?