Hi,
Problem A,
Yes, all classes are set correctly in the data modeller.

Also, regarding problem B, this is getting stranger.

If I set the type of the variable to int 32 in the modeller and NSNumber in
the class and then assign it a value using [entity value:forKey] it works
just fine. But if I add an NSTextField to IB and bind it to that property,
it fails with the stringValue error.

If, on the other hand, I set the type to string, on the modeller and on the
class, IB will work just fine.

This makes me think that somewhere IB isn't converting from string to
integer, but I don't remember having to set that manually.

Rui

--
Best regards,
Rui Pacheco