Hi all,

I have sevral objects of different kind that observe values on each other. Now, when the objects are being released, I get an exception from the KVO stuff telling me that an object is being deallocated while still observed. And that's justified. Yet, the problem is in whatever way, order I deallocate the objects that will always happen because of these cross observations. Therefore what I should do is tell everyone that's observing an object to remove them as observers. But how can I get a list of all observed keys and the observers?

Regards.

PS: I thought about setting the observation info to nil but I guess this is a one way ticket to a segfault.