On Mar 17, 2011, at 10:47 AM, Heizer, Charles wrote:

> I really don¹t want to search though the entire string to find a replace.
> The "©" is just an example of the characters I would like to remove. I
> guess my real question is how do I remove all Unicode characters from a
> string?

I think in this case it is necessary to understand why you want to do this, as
it is highly likely to inform the approach that you should use. As an example,
removing all Unicode characters from a string would invalidate characters such
as ä, and which could change meanings or identifications.
--
David Duncan