On 11/18/11 3:29 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> There isn't much special code in that UITableView subclass and not
> much either in the UITableViewController so I'm a little bit at a
> lost as to what could cause this. There is nothing fancy here, no
> custom handling of touches and things like that, just loading a bunch
> of cells and then loading more when we reach the bottom of the table
> view and there is more data to load.
>
> Anyone has any idea where I could look for this?

Nothing's jumping out for me (at least I can't recall seeing this behavior).

How are you adding more data?

I assume that since you are bothering to load more data only when you
reach the bottom that you are downloading some data for display.  I also
assume you are being a good iOS citizen by doing this download on a
background thread/queue.  If so, is it possible that you are
accidentally doing some UI work on the background thread?  In
particular, might you be calling one of the -reloadData methods?  I
could certainly see that causing UITableView to end up in an
inconsistent state...

--
Conrad Shultz

Synthetiq Solutions