Well, I figuredĀ it out for myself. Posting here in case anyone else
wants to do the same:

- (void)openTerminal:(id)sender
{
  TerminalApplication* termApp = [SBApplication
applicationWithBundleIdentifier:@"com.apple.terminal"];
  NSString *dir = // Get your directory here
  NSString *cmd = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"cd \"%@\"; clear",
dir]; // Assumes bash, which is okay for me, but maybe not others.

  TerminalWindow *window = nil;
  if (termApp.windows.count > 0)
  {
    // Use the first window:
    window = [termApp.windows objectAtIndex:0];
  }

  TerminalSettingsSet *settings = [termApp startupSettings];
  TerminalTab *newTab = [termApp doScript:cmd in:window];
  [newTab setCurrentSettings:settings];
  [newTab setSelected:YES];

  [termApp activate];
}