On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 05:17:09 +0100, Martin Hewitson said:

>I did include a description on the resubmit. Seems it didn't help. I wrote:
>
>"I'm using this entitlement to allow the app to send documents by mail
>from within the app. On 10.8 I can use the new
>com.apple.security.scripting-targets but this isn't available on 10.7,
>so there I need to use the temporary exception together with the entry
>com.apple.mail."
>
>I'm really stuck on this now, so I'll probably fold and contact DTS. My
>guess is it will be something trivial, or a non-issue related to the way
>MAS does the review (automated). Clearly there can't be much wrong with
>the entitlements because they actually work. The app is sandboxed and
>can't send mails without the entitlements but can with them (tested on
>10.7 and 10.8).

I'm curious... what about people that use non-Apple Mail.app email clients?
Did you support that before? are you still able to with App Sandbox?  Maybe you
can make use of NSSharingService, which does seem to support 3rd party email
clients.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com