On Oct 26, 2012, at 22:58 , Martin Hewitson <martin.hewit...@aei.mpg.de> wrote:

> Am I doing something wrong here in principle? I confess I can't find mention
> of these entitlements anywhere on google, nor in the apple documentation. So
> I can't reconstruct where I got this from.

Have you being following the 'Code signing confusion' thread? Shane's answer
might be applicable to your case:

> On Oct 26, 2012, at 15:54 , Shane Stanley <sstan...@myriad-com.com.au> wrote:
>
> FWIW, there's a simple explanation of code-signing AppleScript apps in the
> WWDC video 'Secure Automation Techniques in OS X'. Given that AS apps are
> just Cocoa apps, it probably applies generally. But it may well be
> simplifying things for the particular case.

I don't recall if the session has the entitlements needed for your specific
case, but I think it is worth watching. (IIRC it did use Mail as an example
scripting target, so it might well have exactly your answer.)