On Mar 24, 2013, at 2:14 PM, Oleg Krupnov <oleg.krup...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All right, then what is "Invalid Framebuffer"? What kind of (mis)use of Core
> Animation *might* produce this error? Too large layers? Zero sized layers?
> Some combination of layer properties?

Invalid framebuffer basically means that a something tried to set an invalid
framebuffer ID as current in GL. Unfortunately it doesn't really say a whole
lot other than "debug to make sure all your framebuffer IDs are valid".

> I've made some experiments trying to isolate the problem, and it seems that
> it happens to layers whose content is drawn via delegate, namely after
> calling setNeedsDisplay on a layer, if its delegate implements
> drawLayer:inContext:, even if this method is empty. If I comment out that
> method entirely, i.e. make it non-implemented, the problem disappears. Does
> it ring something?

Alas no, but it would be useful information to put in the bug report.

(I'm not familiar enough to know why the implementation would trigger this, I
was just aware of what this message meant due to other reasons).

--
David Duncan