Dear list,

I have an app which uses a PDFView to display (not surprisingly) a PDF. If I
compile the app with the 10.9 SDK then I see two new 'features':

1) I implement -drawPagePost: in my PDFView subclass to draw my own
highlight/focus ring around the PDF pages. This does not get updated when
scrolling whereas it did in previous SDKs

2) When the app is run on 10.6.8 only the pages visible when the document loads
are rendered. On scrolling, the other pages are not rendered.

I’ve tried implementing

+(BOOL) isCompatibleWithResponsiveScrolling {
        return NO;
}

in my PDFView subclass, but this doesn’t help. I’ve tried disabling various
bits of code in my subclass, but so far nothing helps.

I can workaround 1) by listening for bounds changes on the enclosing scroll
view’s content view then call  -setNeedsDisplay:.

I have found no workaround for 2).

Anyone got any ideas?

Martin