Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 22, 2014, at 12:27 AM, "Gary L. Wade" <garyw...@desisoftsystems.com>
> wrote:
>
> You did go to this page, right?
>
> https://developer.apple.com/membercenter/index.action#requestTechSupport
Yep, that's the one.

> I remembered one form on the site, not this one, that I had to submit by
> deleting all the data and doing it again. Some freaky web page issue; I think
> it was a phone number field that kept trying to be reformatted but in a way
> the back end didn't like it, so I turned off JavaScript while filling it in
> and then submitted it. If things still don't work, try emailing
> d...@apple.com and explain this issue and your real issue.

Yeah, I have a strong suspicion that there is a bug in the web page, and I'd
lay money that it is due to the apostrophe in my last name. I deal with this
problem continually -- web developers who script with single quotes don't allow
for last names with a single quote (apostrophe) in them, and thus their string
processing is abruptly terminated early and appears as if data wasn't sent,
when it actually was. The "enter all required data" points pretty strongly to
that being the case here. I'd guess I encounter this problem about half the
time on web sites, and often just going and altering my last name to remove the
apostrophe solves the problem. Unfortunately, it appears the you can't change
your name in your Dev account profile anymore -- that requires contacting Dev
program support as well. So I filled out yet another form for Dev program
support, which luckily allowed me to submit. Hopefully we can get the problem
ironed out quickly.