I'm just pointing out the advice which is constantly and consistently given by
Apple (particularly Quinn) on the developer forum that getting the bits of a
private key on iOS is unsupported and subject to change, and to do the job on a
server which you trust and return the information. Here's one such thread,
there are dozens of them.

https://devforums.apple.com/message/951417#951417

My bug report requesting a CSR generating api point on iOS which leaves the
private key in the keychain such that it can be validated against, even if you
can't read it, is still open.