Hi David,

Here is my set up in term of view controllers.

- (void) setUpTabbarController {

  self.tabBarController = [[MyTabbarViewController alloc] init];
ViewController *v1 = [[HubActivityViewController alloc] initWithNibName:nil bundle:nil]; ViewController *v2 = [[CalendarContainerViewController alloc] initWithNibName:nil bundle:nil];
  ViewController *v3 = [[HubTaskGroupsViewController alloc] init];

UINavigationController* nav1 = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:v1]; UINavigationController* nav2 = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:v2]; UINavigationController* nav3 = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:v3];

self.tabBarController.viewControllers = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:nav1, nav2, nav3, nil];
  nav1.delegate = self.tabBarController;
  nav2.delegate = self.tabBarController;
  nav3.delegate = self.tabBarController;

self.revealSideViewController = [[PPRevealSideViewController alloc] initWithRootViewController:self.tabBarController]; [self.revealSideViewController setDirectionsToShowBounce:PPRevealSideDirectionNone]; [self.revealSideViewController setPanInteractionsWhenClosed:PPRevealSideInteractionContentView | PPRevealSideInteractionNavigationBar]; [self.revealSideViewController setOption:PPRevealSideOptionsResizeSideView];

  self.window.rootViewController = self.revealSideViewController;

  // set the modal presenting style, possible fix for crash on iOS 8
  if ([Util isRunningIOSEight]) {
self.window.rootViewController.modalPresentationStyle = UIModalPresentationOverFullScreen;

We use a library called "PPRevealSideViewController" (https://github.com/ipup/PPRevealSideViewController/commits/master) to provide a slide menu in our app. Whenever we call [self presentViewController:] from on of the view controller inside the tabbarcontroller (i.e.: v1), we get the detached view controller warning.

Do you think the warning is related to the menu library or the way I set up my tabbarcontroller?

Herman