I can find eyes and mouth positions in an image using CoreImage’s CIDetector
and CIFaceFeature BUT it doesn’t help so much because not only I’m not able to
detect other face features but also tinting detected features doesn’t seem
natural(meaning that I just stick an image of lips over the face.)

I just got one solution to the problem. Instead of using CI I can convert RGB
to HSV and then create a mask for face features e.g. lips, eyes, etc. but

1. How to use hue to create a mask for different face features?
2. Altogether, how to implement the above idea? I’m not looking for source code
(e.g. create hue from HSV space and create mask.)
3. Is it a correct approach to accomplish the task or is there a better
approach to do so?
4. Is there any open source framework for this purpose?

I’ve duckduckgoed a lot but still not well on my way.

[muhammad says: @“Down the hatch.”];