Is it possible to use an asset catalogue for my document icons (OSX)? I've
migrated my app icon to use an asset catalogue as per current recommendations,
but doing the same with my document icon, I can't seem to link it to my
document type entries (Xcode 6.1.1). Since Preview seems to have lost the
ablity to create .icns files, there seems to be a glaring hole in the mechanism
used to prepare document icons.

If that's true, can anyone recommend a way to create a .icns file on 10.10?

--Graham