Hi all,

I just came across this article on ONJava : http://www.onjava.com/lpt/a/3904

The JBoss group has developped a so-called CMS based on the architecture of PHP Nuke. In fact it seems more to me that it's an aggregation framework with CMS-ish modules, and maybe some of the coplet state management features. The article focuses on ease of deployment and assembly of modules, but the code samples made my hair draw up on my head : hardcoded HTML in Java code !!

Having this kind of application as a Cocoon sample would be a killer to demonstrate its power. Furthermore, it may foster the development of blocks.

What do you think ?

Sylvain