actually my cocoon\lib folder has 8,724,857 bytes used, curious.  Also I am
using jdk1.3 ( I am not sure if this would affect cocoon or not)

                    "Carsten

                    Ziegeler"            To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    <cziegeler@su        cc:

                    ndn.de>              Subject:     AW: Installing Cocoon2

                    07/09/01

                    10:19 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-users

Hi,

I can compile Cocoon2.0b1 on my system after downloading it,
without any problems.

I have the sun jdk 1.2.2 installed and simply set JAVA_HOME
to the installed directory. And then a simple build is
sufficient.

Regarding the messages you mentioned it seems that either
your zip files is corrupt or unpacking doesn't work as
expected.
If you select the properties in the explorer of the cocoon/lib
directory, you should have 24 files in there and approx.
8.777.728 Bytes used.

Carsten

www.sundn.de                          mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]