While I research why I can't get any result sets using the
SQLTransformer and a pool of MySQL connections, I'm wondering if there
is a way to pool ESQL connections in 2.0b. I am trying to sell a client
on Cocoon2, and I can't sell much if I can't show how to pool database
connections. Ultimately we will be using Oracle, but for now I am
demoing on MySQL. Most of my stuff is actually ESQL already (because I
was using 1.8.2), so it would be great if I can use the <esql:pool> tags.

Thanks.

Lajos Moczar
galatea.com