HI Thanx for reply.,
  The problem with removing crimson jar from orion is
that orion is complaining at startup 'coz it need
parser to do its specific xml stuff....and it needs
crimson..

anyone with success?

 --- Tomas Andersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > I still have crimson.jar in my orion folder
and

=====
Thanks and have great day
srini