On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 01:55:45PM +0100, Jozsa Kristof wrote:
> I wrote a HelloWorld-like action based on the docs located in my cocoon
> install: /cocoon/documents/actions. I've put the file in
> /cocoon/WEB-INF/classes (using the package name 'test', so
> /test/HelloWorldAction.class).
..
> ..which means exactly afaik that Cocoon is unable to find the right Avalon
> component for the specified action, eg. cant find HelloWorldAction.class

Maybe I need an entry in my WEB-INF/web.xml file like:
<init-param>
  <param-name>extra-classpath</param-name>
  <param-value>WEB-INF/classes</param-value>
</init-param>

??

That's all I could find out.. but that did not helped even :( Maybe I need
to set it somewhere else too to let Cocoon find my own Action class
somewhere?

Please help.. I'm getting lost completely.

Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide