You're posting your message in HTML format.  Change to " Plain Text" format
for your email and then post the NS source into the mail...

Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Hofmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 9:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Strange Netscape Behavior

Hi,
I've got some trouble using Netscape. First I made a page and just used
Iexplorer. Everyting looks normal. Now I tried to watch the same page in
Netscape. I expected some minor differences but Netscape even up the pages
source code. It puts some extra characters between every normal character. I
tried to copy a part of the source code into outlook to show you how it
looks but outlook takes this characters out and everything looks normal
again.

On the other hand. I can view the sample cocoon pages with Netscape.

Could this be some encoding problem or something else?

bye