On Thursday 15 November 2001 03:13 pm, you wrote:
> Peter, exactly where had you put your own Transformers? I've tried to put
> it in my own package (not in org.apache.cocoon.transformation), jar-ed it
> correctly, dropped the jar into Cocoon's main WEB-INF/lib/, configured it
> in the sitemap, and got a ClassNotFoundException. Do I have to use the
> cocoon.transformation package for my Transformators, or where should I put
> it to let Cocoon to use it?

Thats pretty much what I did over here. One debugging check is to look at the
start of the cocoon.log and in there it enumerates its classpath that it
built from the lib directory. Make sure your jar is listed in there as a
starting point in debugging.

If the jar is there and you still have the error, email me the stack trace.
-pete

--
peter royal -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]