On Sunday 18 November 2001 05:15 pm, you wrote:
> >My question is:
> >is there any documentation on cocoon2 available?
> >or could s.o. tell me how i can bring my xml-files to work? i'm confused
> >about the sitemap.xmap.
>
> That's the only docuementation I have found, other than the source...

There's a lot of documenation that needs to be written.

If you like, ask more specific questions, and we can collect the questions
and answers to use as the start of a users guide.

What do you want to do with your xml documents, any what area of the sitemap
are you starting with?
-pete

--
peter royal -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]