Hi,
I'm trying to install the latest version of cocoon (1.8.2) with tomcat 3.3
running under Windows XP with JDK 1.3.1, and I'm running into an error.  I
follow the installation instructions to the letter, and then, when I try to
load the Cocoon.xml page, I get a NoClassDefFoundError saying it can't find
org/w3c/dom/Node.class.  I've tracked this file to xml.jar, which is in the
tomcat/lib/apps directory, just like all the other cocoon jars, so it's
definitely there, it's just not being found for some reason.  Anybody got any
ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Maarten Dirkse.