Hi Tilman,

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 06:22:24PM +0100, Tilman Rassy wrote:

> Catalina.stop: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
> ...<snip>...

        hmm. looks like your Tomcat crashed just after startup for some
        reason.

> The Cocoon version is 2.0, my servlet container is Tomcat
> 4.0.1, my java is sun's SDK 1.3.1, and I work on a Linux
> machine (kernel 2.4.4-4GB).
>
> Obviously, the cocoon.war file was extracted (I found a
> cocoon subdirectory in webapps, and a lot of Cocoon-related
> messages in the Tomcat log files). Without Cocoon, Tomcat
> works well.

        I think those messages in the tomcat logs are probably useful for
        diagnosing what's going on. Without them it's a bit difficult.
        Can you send them in ?

        Cheers,

        Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   Managesoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'     Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&: